Geek Pastor Podcast

Geek News & Reviews wrapped in a nice spiritual burrito!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

WILMA!


OK, so here we go... this is what... the last named storm of the season before we go to the Greek alphabet. All I've got to say is, MAN! Enough is enough. I don't have shutters, all I have is plywood, and instead of putting it up and taking it down everytime, what do I do? I wait... I wait for Doppler Dean and Vipir Rob to tell me whether or not this one is the big one!

This is just a bit stressful, because in reality your home could only take so much wind and rain, and I'm afreaid that I might hit my limit soon. Obviously our stuff in South Florida this year hasn't been near as bad as the Gulf Coast, and honestly my concern is for them too! Needless to say I'll be glad when this Hurricane Season is over... but hopefully we won't be on Hurricane Zeta when it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home