Geek Pastor Podcast

Geek News & Reviews wrapped in a nice spiritual burrito!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Episode 2 - The Birthday Show!

It's my birthday today! I'm 29 and I'm eating cheesecake! (click Below for the Show)

GEEK PASTOR EPISODE 2

TV
Survivor and Jeff Probst - Nobody Loves Robbie

MOVIES
Enter Sandman into Spider-Man 3 - Superman Returns IMAX

COMICS
All-Star Sold out! - Fantastic 2? - Nick Fury, Fresh Prince

DVD
New Releases - Da Plane!

VIDEO GAMES
Nintendo Kicking it Old School - Castlevania Movie - Lord of the Halo

SPIRITUAL LIFE
Are you a Metrosexual or a Metrospiritual?
Colossians 1:15-17 – Jesus has been and will always be there…

Comments Please:
www.geekpastor.com
wayne@geekpastor.com
206-222-2REV

SOURCES:
relevantmagazine.com
ign.com
411mania.com
craveonline.com
comingsoon.net
comicscontinuum.com
superherohype.com
realitytvworld.com

Geek Pastor

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN! Hahaha, I got you a card on time, but I didnt put it in the mail on time.


Good Podcast! I sahre with Todd all the info and he loves it too. I am trying to get him to listen, but he is so busy.

You need to get info on Cindarella 3. Hahahaha, I know, I know. I guess Im a geek too, just a different kind. Love ya Bro!

11/09/2005 1:23 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Happy Birthday Wayne! Woohoo!

11/10/2005 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home